Sunday, May 29, 2011

Have You Seen Me?


Couple of weeks ago got a sticker on my back window. If you have already registered or plan on registering, I'll give you a $10 discount or refund (whichever the case may be) on your registration. My only stipulation is that you have to tell me what I'm driving, where you saw me and what day that was. Seeing me at the Briargate YMCA doesn't count.

This offer good until the end of the second series of camps on July 22nd and I can't give you the refund if you see me AFTER your camp has already taken place.

1 comment:

  1. We saw you! Jax was so excited because he thought he might get to meet you before camp started but unfortunately you kept going straight when we turned off. We were on our way to the Lifetime fitness. We were behind you when you turned off of Powers onto Briargate. Your car was a grey or silver Honda Odyssey. As far as the day, hmmm, I know it was early this summer on a pool day...Maybe June 8, 10, or 13?

    ReplyDelete